Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mad House


As you can tell this is my personal blog! A place where I can write how I feel and what is on my mind, so many can understand who Jessica is. I will not be prefect with my grammar or my spelling, but shooting from the hip and being real. To be honest it’s all I can do is be me.I really do not know where to start this blog other than writing about how I felt today! Waking up, I felt like blah and wish I didn’t feel this way. My pregnancy is taking it’s toll on me and I just wish for my son to be in my arms.

After I got up, got the boys feed (Ian was home from school sick) and struggling to walk around, I managed to get a shower in. As I showered, I started to feel my anxiety creep up on me and I just became upset. I have this way of life where my home has to be in order, organized and manageable when it comes to cleaning. Since I took the back burner on trying to teach my family that I did do a lot, my house has becomes a cluster of yuck in my opinion. So I sent my husband a HUGE text message saying how much I need that help or my mind will just sink from it. I sink because I notice how much more my kids are become lazy and refuse to help at times. They will do what is asked of them and run back to their toys i.e. their technology. It’s what my husband does all the time and as I put it for him to understand and for us not to fight; I have done a lot to understand your needs, please understands I need this home in tip top order. Crazy to many, but not crazy to me! I’ve always been this way since I was a kid, I need order!



Since Ian wasn’t coughing so much and I had Liam’s attention, we straighten up their bedroom (mind the house we live in is really old, not updated and all our rooms have this awful smell I can’t get rid of) and I applied more freshener to the room. Along they help me put their clean laundry away and then we played in the pool. I was able to get a load of dirty laundry going and one drying, kitchen straighten, floors swept and mop; this was ALL this pregnant lady could do before contractions came on and my feet began to tighten up. Oh let’s not forget the endless task a mother has to do, feed hungry and very growing boys lol.  

I only wish for a few things in my life, which is to get my WHOLE family on board with keeping things in order and listening. I do believe we ALL could use a time limit on things and life would be easier. All in all if I wasn’t knocked up, I would have this house cleaned by the end of the day. But I believe a home requires team work and teaching children how to handle cleaning up after their selves. With that comes learning to have patients with them as well. That’s part of my day from 6am to 3pm and my day is still not over, I can manage a lot and handle a lot. I learn to be manageable for the most part!



Thank you for reading my very boring and most likely complaining hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment