Friday, May 17, 2013

Simple Please!


 Waking up this morning to get Ian ready for school was like asking an elephant to put pants on. My son has become more and more unwilling to take in my warnings of running late. He rides a school bus to school m-f and today the bus was here on time, but yet he wanted to take 10mins to ignore me. I do not like to argue with him, because it only makes it worst especially a child who has Autism. I am glad Daddy was able to flag the bus driver and her wait; all while Ian is blaming me for him not having his shoes on and the bus being here already. It’s always someone else fault not his own!  My home use to be in a routine and order, than it become crazy with a third child. I am going to list my children’s personalities when it comes to keeping cleaning.

Sums up how I feel daily!!!


Taylor (my pre-teen): Forgets everything, rather spend all day reading (a good thing, don’t get me wrong), keeping up with 1D, half ass work, forgets to check her chore chart and thinks she should get paid for basically being Taylor… She frustrates me the most!          
My pre-teen sums it up!



Ian: He is my 5 year old; he is good about keeping decent and will clean up his mess. But he rather play his video games and be left alone, than to be ask to do anything. Example: it will take him an hour to close his sock drawer after I reminded him several times. Then it becomes a HUGE drama production with him, of somehow it’s my fault or something.

Liam: my 3 year old; now this kid will make any person with OCD want to hang their selves with toilet paper lol. He is so mess, you can always find him with the trail of trash he leaves behind him.

My house has looked like this! All done by a 3yr old lol


I just shake my head at the fact that I try my hardest, to not raise my voice, direct my desires and teach them to be responsible little people. It doesn’t help when my own husband doesn’t see he leads by example too and since the kids have daddy home more now they want to be like him. Sit at the computer; eat at the computer, short temper with mommy when asking to get things done and walk all over me. I know he may not see it that way, but that’s how it is. But I am praying that my oldest will turn around with her sassy mouth and start helping without me having to remind her. I mean shoot, you want to earn an allowance, than do your chores right? I never got an allowance growing up and I had to help raise my siblings and cook for my dad when I was 13yrs old. Well I have been raising my siblings since I could remember at a very young age, due to my mother always walking out on us and leaving for days. I don’t want that for my kids and just want it to be simple, clean up and keep a organize home for a few hours please.

I do let my kids make fun messes! Just not like the above YIKES. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment